You may donate via telegraphic transfer (e-banking), cheque or credit/ debit card.
- Please DO NOT send cash.
- If you require a tax exemption receipt, kindly ensure you have completed the Medical Fund – Donation Form (For issuance of tax-exempt receipt). Only fully completed Donation Forms will be processed and issued tax exemption receipts.
- If you do not receive the tax exemption receipt after 60 days from the date of donation, kindly contact the Star Foundation team at email@example.com.
- Kindly take note that all donations are not refundable unless otherwise stated.
- Star Foundation may redirect or donate any excess or unutilised donations to the next qualified patient under the Medical Fund Programme.
- If any interest and/or processing fee is imposed by the banks and/or financial institutions, such interest and/or processing fee will be borne by you.
- If you wish to donate by way of a foreign fund transfer or credit/ debit card issued by a foreign bank/ financial institution, you will be charged according to your base currency at the prevailing rate set by your bank/ financial institution.