You may donate via telegraphic transfer (e-banking), cheque or credit/ debit card.
If you have made a donation, kindly complete the Medical Fund – Donation Form (For issuance of tax-exempt receipt) here. Only fully completed Donation Forms will be processed and issued tax exempt receipts, in line with the latest guidelines from Lembaga Hasil Dalam Negeri Malaysia (Inland Revenue Board of Malaysia).
If you’re unable to fill in the form, kindly email us at email@example.com for assistance.
- Please DO NOT send cash.
- If you require a tax exemption receipt, kindly ensure you have completed the Medical Fund – Donation Form. Only fully completed Donation Forms will be processed and issued tax exemption receipts.
- If you do not receive the tax exemption receipt after 60 days from the date of donation, kindly contact the Star Foundation team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Kindly take note that all donations are not refundable unless otherwise stated.
- Star Foundation may redirect or donate any excess or unutilised donations to the next qualified patient under the Medical Fund Programme.
- If any interest and/or processing fee is imposed by the banks and/or financial institutions, such interest and/or processing fee will be borne by you.
- If you wish to donate by way of a foreign fund transfer or credit/ debit card issued by a foreign bank/ financial institution, you will be charged according to your base currency at the prevailing rate set by your bank/ financial institution.