They’re ALL IN to save lives. Are you ALL IN to support them?
Star Foundation and Star Media Group are rallying the nation to join hands in providing support for our medical frontliners who are helping patients battle Covid-19.
Star Foundation is pledging RM1mil towards ‘Star Frontliners Initiative’ to raise funds for the purchase of medical supplies for hospitals and medical staff who work round the clock to keep us safe.
You can join us by making a donation here.
Let’s do our part to support and protect them.
- Malaysian citizen aged 21 and below.
- Patient is not receiving financial support via other means i.e. insurance/other Foundations/NGOs/Government.
- Medical procedure must be conducted in Malaysia.
- A medical report must accompany the application together with the recommended medical treatment and cost.
- Applicant/patient must be able to substantiate claim of insufficient funds by disclosing proof of income and expenses.
- Applicant/patient and immediate family members must be willing to have their plight highlighted in the public domain for fundraising purposes.
Steps to Apply
Step 3: Submit the completed Medical Fund Application Form and its supporting documents to Star Foundation by:
- Email to email@example.com; and
- Mail/courier to:
15 Jalan 16/11,
46350 Petaling Jaya, Selangor