The Medical Fund is aimed at supporting underprivileged individuals suffering from chronic illnesses by sponsoring one off medical treatment and care. Cases will likely revolve around those needing urgent care / medical treatment and whose treatments come at a very high cost.
- Malaysian citizen aged 17 and below.
- Patient is not receiving financial support via other means i.e. insurance/other Foundations/NGOs/Government.
- Medical procedure must be conducted in Malaysia.
- A medical report must accompany the application together with the recommended medical treatment and cost.
- Applicant/patient must be able to substantiate claim of insufficient funds by disclosing proof of income and expenses.
- Applicant/patient and immediate family members must be willing to have their plight highlighted in the public domain for fundraising purposes.
Steps to Apply
Step 1: Download the Medical Fund Application Form
Step 2: Complete all the fields in the Medical Fund Application Form.
Step 3: Submit the completed Medical Fund Application Form and its supporting documents to Star Foundation by:
- Email to firstname.lastname@example.org; and
- Mail/courier to:
15 Jalan 16/11,
46350 Petaling Jaya, Selangor